Walter Meego's Going Away Party
The MidWasteland
Chicago's Best Street Style and Fashion Blog

Walter Meego, a Chicago "experimental" music duo, had their going away party at the new hipster hotspot, The Burlington in Logan Square.

The duo is comprised of Colin Yarck (who I had a crush on in 10th grade which I think he still believes to be true) and Justin Sconza.

The two have decided to move on from their beautiful city to the land of tiny bitches with feathers in their hair and long-haired dudes in ironic clothes aka L.A to further their music career (I think).

Whatever they're there for, I think they'll fit right in and have a blast.

wm18
daniel


wm13


alicewhite


wm10
wm9

colin+justin

wm3
wm17wm16

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

most of these boys are soooo cute... love the button up under the vneck, professional AND sexy, a classic.

joshylola said...

Hi, nice site. Greetings from Spain. I´ll put a link in my blog. Bye.