2008

Hi Friends,

Sorry for the lack of posts, I've been working feverishly on a redesign for The MidWasteland. We will be going "dot com" very shortly and I will be adding a few features.

I have pictures that I haven't even edited yet, so they will be up as soon as I can.

Also, If any of you out there in the Mid West have your own street style blogs...LET ME KNOW or if you're interested in starting one...LET ME KNOW.

I might have some beneficial info for you.

I'm talking about you guys in places like...

  • Indianapolis...
  • Des Moines/Ames
  • Lawrence/ Wichita
  • Detroit...
  • Minneapolis
  • St. Louis/Kansas City/Columbia/Springfield
  • Omaha/Lincoln
  • Fargo
  • Cleveland
  • Pierre/Sioux Falls
  • Milwaukee/Madison
Email me: themidwasteland@gmail.com

Thanks!

1 comment:

heather said...

I'm from the Midwest (galesburg, Illinois) and I would really very much love the idea of an all Midwest street style!