HELP!
The MidWasteland
Chicago's Street Style and Fashion Blog

Hi friends,

I think my 1990's point and shoot has finally seen its last picture...sigh

I am going to borrow one for a minute so I can continue to bring you pretty pictures. In the mean time, if you love The MidWasteland, you will donate $1 dollar (or whatever) to the cause so that I could get one of those big-ass, fancy things.

Maybe when I get my new camera people will finally take me seriously! Though, I don't think that will have anything to do with me, but more so for the fact that they wont have to stand there for 2 minutes while my camera warms up anymore.

Thanks for the support!!

xoxo,

Monica

To Donate:
Click on the Donate button.
Log into your PayPal and click the "Send Money" Tab.
When prompted, enter my email address in the "To:" field.
Enter- themidwasteland@gmail.com

No comments: