Trend: Where the Wild Things Are
The MidWasteland
Chicago's Street Style and Fashion Blog

Remember last year when you'd go to a party and every guy in the place was wearing a weird wolf t shirt that looked like it came straight off some creepy truck driver's back.

Yea, that's over. Fall 07 is all about big cats.

Sounds purrr-fect to me! (I'm sorry that pun was totally uncalled for...but the sick cat lady inside me couldn't resist.)


DSC02569DSC02571
DSC02570-1DSC02564
He ripped off his scarf, completely unprompted, to show me the tigers.
One of the many things that I don't need, yet incessantly collect, is scarves and this one would've fit nicely in my collection. Unfortunately, he was nice so I couldn't steal it from him.

DSC02578
"Why the hell is this giraffe hanging out with two cheetahs?", he asked.
"Um, I don't know and I really don't care", I answered.

DSC02556
DSC02557DSC02559DSC02558
I loooooove this little vest!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow can you say I want to be Bret. Hipsters Rule!