Hot Deal! Eskell
The MidWasteland
Chicago's Street Style and Fashion Blog

Hi friends,

Just wanted to give you a little inside tip:

While I was out on the street, searching for Chicago's most interesting faces, I stumbled upon a great deal for my Chicago readers at one of Wicker Park's newest boutiques, Eskell !

The hip boutique, full of totally cute dresses, sexy high rise jeans and awesome vintage wares(my fav) has offered us 10% off of all purchases or 20% off of purchases over $150 at their opening party on November 3rd.

I am thanking the heavens that this boutique, formerly stationed in Lincoln Park, has transcended the bro/trixie epicenter of the windy city and moved into my very own neighborhood.

To take advantage of the deal, print off the flyer below and mention The MidWasteland.

Enjoy!

xo,
Monica


No comments: