Letter from the Editor

Dearest MidWasteland readers,

I wanted to take this time to let you know how special you are.
This blog would not have survived to its one month anniversary if it wasn't for the loyal readers it has attained in that time. Because this blog depends on you, I would love to hear your opinions -the good, the bad and the ugly!- about the content on The MidWasteland.

Look to the right side of the screen. See those two little buttons under "ABOUT THE MIDWASTELAND"? Those buttons tell me that I have readers in Malaysia, Taiwan, Australia, Germany, Poland, Lithuania, and the UK...just to name a few! That means, I know you are out there and reading, so let me know what you think.

In case you didn't know, you can click on any blog title and scroll down to "Post a comment" and say whatever you want, whenever you want!

Let's make this a community!

XO,

Monica!

No comments: